Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm an uncle now.



Oscar was born on December 23rd at 5 after 2 in the afternoon. He weighed 8.2 pounds and measured 20.5 inches. He's been around for almost 2 weeks now, and he's healthy. whew.

I'm leaving on Sunday for the next 4 months. I'm nervous and excited, getting concerned that I haven't planned enough, but eager to improvise. As always, I"m a little concerned that something catastrophic may happen, but I can't live my life trying to avoid risks.

Dad and I will arrive in Chile on Monday morning, be there (and in Valpariso) for about a week, then off to Lima and Cuzco for the 4 days. After he leaves, the rest is up to me.

I won't have my computer in Central and South America so blog entries will be fewer and more far between. Though im; bringing my digicam, it's possible that I won't be able to post any photos. oh well.

best to everyone, happy new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home