Thursday, December 22, 2005

my first published piece

http://www.educationupdate.com/archives/2005/Dec/html/metro-technologyinele.htm

so this link will connect you to my first published piece of writing. I've always wanted to write something about using technology in the classroom, so here it is: in Education Update. If I feel inspired, perhaps I will write something else.

Anyway, back in NY for 3 days. In many ways it's like I never left. Spending lots of time with Suko, seeing Jay and Kerith, and feeling a bit wound up. Madrid feels like a dream. Today, I completed a scrapbook with all the memoribilia that I took home from europe: concert tickets, maps, ID cards. It felt like writing the conclusion of the chapter.

I am still a bit jettlagged, so I haven't run or done all that much. Tomorrow I'll get off my ass and set some achieveable goals for the next 2 weeks.

thats it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home