Sunday, October 16, 2005

My favorite part. . .

of going out to clubs is when you leave. Though I really like dancing, the sandwiches that you can buy in the street are just so irresistible! You see, when you leave clubs here, there are people set up on nearly every corner selling Kit Kats, beer and jamon y queso bocadillas. These 2 euro sandwiches include a very thin layer of pricchuto style ham (here they call it Jamon) covered with a very thin layer of mild soft cheese all nested in half a loaf of chewy french bread. The ham and cheese is so thin that you're basically eating a lot of bread, but there is just enough salty contents to fulfill the sacory craving that a belly full of beer demands. I'm a fast eater, but it still takes 15 minutes to get through one of these chewy delights. . . mmmmmm. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger andrew gardner said...

I actually thought of you, brother jay, when I bought a double cafe con leche at the Dunkin Donuts in Salamanca the next morning. Too much milk for me though.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home